14 April 2014

Adventures in Camera Phones and Zappy Guns

ELIZABETH.  STOP.  TRAPPING.  ME.  IN.  CORNERS.  BEHIND.  TURRETS.

Seriously, I forgot how fucking annoying it is to have someone following you around.  Listen, bitch, YOU may be invisible to turrets and immune to gunfire, but I am a mere mortal, and I do not like being cornered with enemies present.

*sigh*

In other news:
I learned how to take cell phone pictures of my TV!
Because who needs screen capture?
Not THIS BITCH!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!




It was a long few minutes, really, trying to figure out how to not take a poopy cell phone picture of the screen.  For instance, there was this really cool anglerfish, and being the bio-nerd that I am, I got a great picture of it:

 But not before getting THIS PICTURE OF IT:
WHAT THE FUCK.


So anyways.  I am really, really happy to discover that the DLC lets you have multiple gun types again, instead of just swapping between whatever two you happen to prefer/ammo is available for/you most recently picked up off a dead guy.  Except for the fact that I keep throwing plasmid blasts every time I jump (thanks, Thief), I really like having a turn wheel for each weapon.  I missed that, you know?  Good stuff.  And while we're talking about weapons, can I just say that I LOVE this guy:

You been zapped, boyo.

And after you zap them they turn into a BLOODY MIST!!!  I love it!
I haven't been this happy since I got the Bloody Mess perk in Fallout 3!

And one last thing to say for now, but not least...

Never open safes.

They are just never worth the fucking lockpicks, and they never have been.

You did not seriously just lock up your GIN AND FLASK in a super-tough-to-open safe.  You, my dear Splicer, have a fucking drinking problem,

and I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment